(The Arts and Culture of Indonesia)
- In general, the organization performs a cultural program
which includes, but is not limited to, performances,
event arrangements, presentations, workshops and education.
- Group rehearsals and workshop to practice gamelan (music), songs, and dance to learn new pieces
the existing known pieces.
- Performances of music, song, and dance
- Event arrangements, in coordination with other companies/
organizations as partners in conducting the
- Collaboration with other performance groups.
© 2012 Arcinda
Logo and Artwork by: I Made Surata
Web Design by Anie and Mark Pelletier